If you are reading this article the likelihood is you have already tried to invest in HYIPs (High Yield Investing Programs usually pay you around 1%-6% daily of the investment) and eventually lost some money. Everyone loses money when investing in HYIP the first time, but should it be like that? Can you earn income with HourPay?
I’ve been making an investment in HYIPs for over 24 months as well as at first, naturally, I lost a ton of money too, but I didn’t give up and began to learn HYIPs, to find out the way that they work. I had been learning to obtain the Real HYIP programs, to find the best ones, whose, which will pay me. During that time I absorbed everything I could find on HYIPs plus my investing experience and that i was a good student. In fact only several months later I had been a professional in HYIP investing, now I can predict with a high degree of certainty which High Yield Investing Program will last enough permit me earn and which can not.
So, yes, I make money by playing HYIPs! Naturally, as no one is perfect, I also lose sometimes, but my gains are bigger and even more often. I split my investments between few good programs, I don’t invest much in almost any of these, however i invest mostly in additional reliable programs. I select all programs I spend money on very wisely and perform my own research on every one of them.
How you can earn with Instant payment? Allow me to share few simple, yet most valuable, guidelines so that you can help make money with HYIPs:
1. First You need to realize the health risks. The very first gold rule of online investment is “don’t invest more than within your budget to reduce”. Be ready to make mistakes and study from them.
2. Don’t think HYIP investment will solve all that you financial problems, pay all your debts first. Don’t imagine HYIP investing as a job, but simply a second income.
3. Study HYIPs. Join the 3 biggest HYIP forums: TalkGold.com, GoldenTalk.com and HYIPDiscussion.com. Forums usually work most effectively way to obtain reliable information right from other investors, as if you. Pay more attention to posts manufactured by more experienced members – they are fully aware whatever they are speaking about. Never spam forums – don’t post any referral links inside your posts unless the forum rules allow that. You will only be banned for spamming.
Read HYIP articles and reviews, don’t trust much to HYIP monitoring and rating sites.
Pay more attention to HYIP articles, they can be written by senior investors and reflect thwir experience.
4. Always perform your very own homework before choosing a HYIP. This game is cruel and you also can’t trust anybody, but yourself. To get details about HYIP program owners use whois.sc. Search in Google for ” scam” – search for negative posts, beacause people usually post when they get scammed.
5. Try to invest more in actual HYIPs. While over 99% of HYIPs are ponzi schemes (don’t get it wrong – you can earn with ponzies too, although the risk is quite a bit higher), there are actually few real 29dexupky programs. Real HYIPs invest your cash in FOREX, offshore trading or commodities along with their daily or monthly interest is often low, near 1% daily or less. Real HYIPs normally have unique site design, disclosed information regarding authors and good payout history. Current best HYIP is FeederFund, you won’t find any single post within a forum, claiming FeederFund is a scam.
6. Use smart investing strategy. Best technique is to split your investments whenever possible. Invest most of your funds in hour fast pay with low interest and high credibility.
7. The second gold rule of HYIP investing is “If something seems to good to be true, it usually is”. Don’t trust to programs promising very high returns and referral commissions. Keep to the most reliable programs and you will probably succeed!